As our guest at Helen’s Hideaway, please keep a few basic things in mind:
- Pool Rules
- Warning: NO lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- NO DIVING!
- No glass or pets in pool area
- No running or horseplay on pool deck
- Keep gate closed
- Smoking is allowed outdoors ONLY. Kindly dispose of your butts in the containers provided
- PLEASE scoop the doggy poop – in our yard, our neighbor’s property and the City streets. You can be fined for failing to clean up after your dog in the City Limits
- BEWARE of sand burrs! These vicious little buggers are inevitable in this coastal environment. Please keep an eye on your pets and kids and wipe your feet carefully before going inside
- Our TEXAS sized mosquitoes will carry you away. It’s best to keep the doors closed during warm weather and be prepared with plenty of bug spray
- Thanks for helping to control the SAND. Do not wash beach toys, shells, flip flops or bathing suits indoors when you come back from the beach. You can use the outside hoses or the outdoor shower for these jobs
- Fishermen – DO NOT clean fish at the house or dispose of bait or fish cleanings in our trash. There is a public fish cleaning station at the marina for your convenience